Send order to my drop shipper (help needed)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Afternoon all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up my own shop. I have my own drop shipper and they just require me to send them the order details when a customer places an order with me. 

The only way I have been able to get this done how I like is if I fullfill the order in my store which then sends it on to my vendor. Which is not ideal because it then informs the customer that their order has been shipped. 

So all I need is a way to send a new customer order as normal and to my vendor. I saw an app called Duoplane however the price of $250 per month is a bit much for just a few products for the time being. 

I hope someon can help me out :-)

Thanks for reading

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 0 12

Hello,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out!

You can stop a shipment notification email from being sent. There is an option to uncheck the send a shipment email notification to the customer during the fulfilment process. Make sure you uncheck the box before you click to fulfil the order.

Later, when the order has been shipped you can fill in any tracking information and send the notification out at that time if required.

Then you can send the shipment notification email once the order has actually been fulfilled:

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else. We are just a click away :)

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes