Separate Orders Tabs for our Account Managers

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey,

So I was at one of our friends warehouses in town the other day, we both run the regular shopify thats $70. Both of us just use it for creating manual invoices, we don't have any online stores integrated with shopify. We basically just deal in B2B to retail and distributers in the e-liquid market (we're a manufacture).

Anyhow so I noticed that their system is set up that when you go to their orders screen at the top they have seperate tabs for each of the sales people. Each tab is specific to their accounts only. We've been having an issues just with the high volume where our sales people are getting mixed up trying to find their orders throughout the day. I dealt with a shopify lady earlier this morning about this. She brought up that this was an option in Shopify POS, but neither of us is using that. So after a little bit of digging she told me to come here and ask.

Is this something they would have coded? Or used an APP for a work around. I wasn't honestly sure if you could even code the main menus like that in shopify, obviously I know for your online stores you can but other than that I'm fairly lost

0 Likes
4 0 0

In the picture I highlighted where I believe they had the seperate tabs added. 

0 Likes