Setting up shipping rates

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

hi 

I am a newbie to shopify and I have watched this youtube video about 'How to Set up Shipping Rates in Shopify'.

in video I am seeing a section as 'adjust shipping rate for individual regions' at 0.53 second but i can not see it in my trial store

i don't know where does it come from...  i am trying to find out how to set up shipping rate for individual US states different

thanks for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I also added captured  image from the video

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

now i understood ..i was using trial account that's why .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 0 9

Hey there Tarik!

Eli here from the Shopify guru team - to be clear, a trial account shouldn't have any obstacles in adjusting shipping rates on a per-region basis. If you could provide me with a link to your web store, I'd be happy to dive in and see what I can do to help illustrate the best ways to achieve what you're looking for here.

All the best, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

hi eli 
it was "omaystore.myshopify.com"
but I am sorry I have just closed trial account to switch to partner account.may be  you have a chance to reach it from shopify and check it out as shopify employee

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 0 9

I'm glad to hear that you decided to jump back in on a partner account, Tarik, and think that there might have been some confusion as to the way shipping setup worked when you had used the regular account. However, in this case, feel free to e-mail me at eli@shopify.com if this issue persists with any of your clients or in your test store!

Cheers, 

0 Likes