Shaker bottle dropshipper

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello! just started my shopify website, and i am looking through the different printing apps. I can't seem to find one that caters to shaker/blender/protein bottles. I intend to make a fitness and have my own designs and logos. If anyone can point me to the proper direction, or supplier please do :) !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

A great question as that is not an overly popular product with a lot of print on demand dropship suppliers. I took a look through a lot of the apps in our app store and couldn't find one which explicitly has these. I did, however, find Inventory Source which essentially acts as a hub for allowing you to upload or look for products from other drop shippers. There is a network of 180 + drop shippers linked to Inventory management and it would be a good app to check with. Can I ask which apps you have already looked at also so I can take a look and see if there are any others which you haven't checked which might have these? Hopefully, Inventory Source will be able to sort you out though. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I've looked through printify, printy6, aop, print pro, rage on, kite, jet print, and tee launch. Im still looking and thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

No problem at all. 

One thing you could also do is reach out to some of the app developers directly and ask/ suggest the bottle's to them or ask them directly about getting it in also. Was Inventory Source useful at all?

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Dworkshop!

if you're looking for suppliers the first thing you need to know is that it takes a lot of searching and time to find exactly what you want, and even if someone can do your product they will often require a ton of convincing to work with new unknown clients. So while know it can often be difficult don't give up! You're already headed down the right track in using forums like this to ask around. Alternatively you can use product agents and dropshipping experts like my service to have more experienced people do the heavy lifting for you.

1 Like