I have a issue
i have tried "If you would like to remove it entirely, just click into the box, remove the text and insert a space instead, before clicking 'save'." from https://community.shopify.com/c/Wholesale-Dropshipping/Recurring-Shipping-error-message-for-PRICE-BA...
I need to remove that error message.
This is May from Shopify.
Thank you for sending over a screenshot and the link to the tutorial you followed. I've tried following the instruction given by Katy in that post, and it seems to be working well for me. Could you make sure that you are editing the correct field? There are a lot of fields you can edit in the checkout language editor, and I must admit, finding the right section to edit can be quite challenging. I just wanted to make sure that you are performing all the steps to remove that error message. Let's compare! Here's what I did:
1. From admin, I went to 'Settings > Checkout' under 'Checkout language' I clicked on 'Manage checkout language'.
2. Search for 'Checkout Shipping Error' section. To avoid endless scrolling, I searched for this section using word find (if you are using a Mac you can press 'Command + F' or 'Control + F' on Windows)
3. Add a space to the field.
4. Scroll up, and click 'Save'.
If this still doesn't help, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to take a further look.
May | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog