Shipping integration with suppliers/drop shippers

Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm launching an e-commerce website on January 22.  One thing I'm still trying to figure out to simplify the process as much as possible for each of the suppliers we have personally found is how to integrate shipping.  All of the apps/software I've found seem to fall short (maybe it is my lack of understanding).  Is there any way that once an order is placed, the supplier can be notified and print a shipping label directly from the source they were notified by?  I've been playing around with duoplane but the only thing that does is sends them a PDF PO which they then have to manually enter into their shipping software and print a label.  This seems like a huge hassle for large volumes of orders.  I want a solution that each supplier doesn't have to enter the shipping info of each order manually.  

Each of the suppliers I'm working with was found by me.  They are not integrated into an app from Shopify like aliexpress or any other drop shipping app on the market.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Christian

0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

Christian

check out channelape.com they may be able to help if your suppliers have a data feed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Christian!

I have same problem and same question: I would to automate connection with a personal supplier to enjoy with dropshipping model.

How did you solve?

Did you build a personal app to comunicate with supplier data source?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Best Regards

0 Likes