Shipping point location

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey all,

I have a question about dropshipping in general and shopify in particular. 

When dropshipping, do suppliers (wholesalers) provide the information on where an item is stored? Like amazon, etc? 

For example, if I wanted to ship something only from a certain point / area, is that data possible to retrieve? 

I'm a beginner, so hope my question makes sense.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 4 13

Hello @jonny135 ,

Are you working with a dropshipping company for the products you plan to sell? if so, they should provide the origin(s) if requested.  We have been providing solutions for the dropship scenario for a few years now and have put in place a solution on the shipping side of that process on Shopify.  Let me now if that is something you would like to discuss in further detail.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @jonny135 

Yes the supplier provide from where the item is being shipped.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hi @jonny135,

With ShipperHQ, you can manage shipping rates from multiple warehouses or dropship vendors. You can automate which origin certain products are shipped from, based on the fewest number of origins, origin nearest to a customer or zone restrictions for a given location. 

You can also specify where a product is located, such as making all products available via all warehouses or only certain ones. The list goes on and on. You can read more about it on our blog here about multi-location shipping. 

The best way to figure out your shipping strategy is by connecting with our sales team. They would be happy to discuss further and have experience working with thousands of different retailers big or small. You can also sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for yourself.

0 Likes