Shoe manufacturer

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for a shoe manufacturer. Note that I'm not talking about a middle man but an actual manufacturer familiar with leather shoe making and Dynamic Fit Collar techniques. 

References are also welcomed. Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

I would like to know as well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Can I ask you why you are looking for a shoe manufacturer? In what way a shoe maker gonna help you? If could be any help with some profit in my pocket, I might start to look for a shoe maker for you ;) ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Even I would like to know for what purpose you required a shoe manufacturer?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Kay,

I suggest you to check out MakersValley, it is an online B2B platform that connect designers and boutique with italian artisan and manufacturers to create their private label with no minimum orders, factory prices and a dedicated account manager. 

At MakersValley, you can also browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of these white label samples then customize it to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

If you are looking at private label solutions, you can also upload your project idea and have the manufacturers bid on it. Check it out: makersvalley.net and email them to hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

I am also looking for a shoe manufacturer not a middle man, someone that has the ability and the skillset to make prototypes for shoe concepts and manufacture them.

V/R

Edgy Couture

wwww.edg3couture.com

contactus@3dgycouture.com

0 Likes