Shopify-Dropified/Oberlo-Ebay and integrations and Automations

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

So Dropified (assuming Oberlo is the same) does not integrate with Ebay directly, but Shopify integrates with eBay, so if you upload products to dropship in your Shopify store from Dropfied or Oberlo, will they integrate from your Shopify store to eBay? I was told if it works, it won't automate if bought through eBay (the product order bought on eBay will need to be manually ordered and won't automate via Dropfied/Oberlo). Now what if you have an automation app for eBay? Will it sync and automate the order with Dropified/Oberlo from Ebay to your Shopify Store to your Dropfied/Oberlo app?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @FiddorFaddor 

Do you want to sell your Shopify Store products on eBay?  OR  Importing eBay products to the Shopify store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 10 13

@FiddorFaddor We can help you out with our dropshipping services. visit us out on our site to find out more.

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I want to integrate my Shopify store w/eBay when it's set up with dropshipping products. I guess my question is that if services like Dropifieid and possibly Oberlo do not automate if you sell one of their dropshipping products to a customer through eBay, do automation services for dropshipping assist with this or must it be done manually. It's my understanding that if a product that is loaded to your store via Dropified (assuming Oberlo is the same), if a customer buys directly from your store website, everything is automated. If it is bought via eBay, you must manually order it for the customer. I'm trying to figure out it if there is a way to ensure everything is always automated all the time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, @FiddorFaddor 

Maybe you could try ShopMaster.

ShopMaster integrates with both Shopify and eBay, also WooCommerce, Wish, and 3dcart.

You can use ShopMaster to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and other 20+ suppliers to both your Shopify and eBay stores at a time.

ShopMaster_ERP_0-1599642154185.png

Also, when you get a sale on Shopify or eBay, the orders will sync to ShopMaster in real-time so you can bulk and auto-purchase those orders from the suppliers.

ShopMaster supports the auto-order feature via the supplier dropshipping API.

And ShopMaster can auto-fulfill your orders when the suppliers have shipped your orders. So the tracking info will be auto-sent to your Shopify or eBay store. 

A much automated dropshipping app. And you can use the FREE plan on ShopMaster to connect both of your Shopify and eBay stores to one ShopMaster account. So you can easily manage multiple stores, list products, process orders, etc. in one place.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you. I will research and consider this option.

1 Like
Highlighted

You're welcome!

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes