Should I always buy a sample of each product I'm interested in before the bulk purchase? Or sample a few items?

Angela20
4 0 0

hi all

I'm starting my online business soon and I've found a number of products I like from different suppliers off Alibaba. I've checked their verification and been in contact with them about various things. If I'm happy with the price and MOQ etc, should I buy a sample of each product I'm interested in, before I go ahead and make a large purchase, or would you only sample a few items from the list?

Thoughts are appreciated!

thanks

Angela

0 Likes
CHRIS_TRILL1
7 0 0

Hi,

I reccomend you always buy a sample. You should ALWAYS know what you're selling. I find it helpful! 

0 Likes
Gustav_Lundin
6 0 0

Yes I highly recommend doing this before you buy the products in bulk.

But, in my opinion it depends on the quanitity you're going to buy, and the price of the total purchase, since 1 piece could just be expensive due to the shipping cost of it.

If you need any help with finding the best Suppliers for your area please contact me at gustavlundin@outlook.com

or my Skype: crazydungsskinshop

I'd be glad to help.

0 Likes
qiba
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

absolutely YES, you should do

We Offer Smart Devices for Personal Mobility.
0 Likes
sonia_chapell
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hi Angela,

If you are using Ali Express make sure to use vendors who are " DIAMOND" . 

Ali Express awards the diamont  sign only to vendors with top customer service and  score very high in customer satisfaction.  Easy to see the small blue diamont sign in their page. 3, 4, 5 diamonds are the best. 

It is safer to order a sample of the merchandise first.  One or 2 pieces, so you can see the quality and have a control piece. 

Sunny

0 Likes