Silkroad supplier

Tourist
10 0 1

Hello guys, some days ago Silkroad came out and it represents an alternative to order products from Aliexpress. Has anyone of you tried it? Any Feedback about it? There are not feedbacks online yet. Thanks for the help =)

1 Like
2 0 0

I have also found silkroad on some feeds but I can't find it by search it's not available ? 

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

I don’ t have many informations about it and I did not try it. So i was looking for someone that knows more about it 

@sahilrajpoot wrote:

I have also found silkroad on some feeds but I can't find it by search it's not available ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I tried the starter plan. Watch the Youtube videos about it. I was excited about the 5 to 7 day express shipping. I thought it would be great get faster delivery times. Turns out to be a hoax. They didn't deliver what they promised. One order is lost in the US postal shipping system, other two are not coming any quicker than if I were to order off of Aliepress myself. Don't waste your time. Don't believe the hype. I didn't lose much. I would not encourage anyone to use them. I will send the shipping tracking number if you want. 

@Cara4 wrote:

Hello guys, some days ago Silkroad came out and it represents an alternative to order products from Aliexpress. Has anyone of you tried it? Any Feedback about it? There are not feedbacks online yet. Thanks for the help =)

1 Like
1 0 2

That's awful. I bought the 40/month plan and soon changed my mind due to all the negative reviews. Do you know how i can unsubscribe from the subscription? their customer service is trash. Anyway, im just stuck trying to unsubscribe to make sure i dont get charged $40 again next month 

2 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks for the awareness bro bcz M already in mess in pakistan you can't
even get a paypal merchant account legally so I've done everything but at
the end I was stucked in the payment gateway. So you saved me from another
big trouble.
0 Likes
1 0 0

I think they just had an unexpected amount of users join after launch. It has worked very well for me, I'd give it another shot

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
https://www.thesilkroad.io/

Here is the url you can check. I start to try from today
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1
Also we need to pay attention when we use this app because Silkroad is unlisted app on Shopify App Store. Before install we need to trust to developer
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 1
This is a fraudulent app that’s using other peoples Brands to sell fake products.
1 Like