Silkroad supplier

Tourist
9 0 2

thank you very much. Very good infos

@Klayo wrote:

I tried the starter plan. Watch the Youtube videos about it. I was excited about the 5 to 7 day express shipping. I thought it would be great get faster delivery times. Turns out to be a hoax. They didn't deliver what they promised. One order is lost in the US postal shipping system, other two are not coming any quicker than if I were to order off of Aliepress myself. Don't waste your time. Don't believe the hype. I didn't lose much. I would not encourage anyone to use them. I will send the shipping tracking number if you want. 

@Cara4 wrote:

Hello guys, some days ago Silkroad came out and it represents an alternative to order products from Aliexpress. Has anyone of you tried it? Any Feedback about it? There are not feedbacks online yet. Thanks for the help =)

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

if you signed up with paypal probably you can unsubscribe from there

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I decided to try it because it was recommended on a Youtube video.. but have NOT had a good experience. I ordered a sample product to try it out, before putting in on my store. And it has been 20 DAYS since i ordered and have received no update or feedback or anything. I literally have no idea where the product is. I paid for shipping that promised 8-15 days delivery to the US, clearly doesn't. I wouldn't want my customers to have to wait this long. I have tried to reach out to their customer service to see whats going on and to get refund..still haven't heard back.

1 Like