Skateboard/longboard sourcing.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

So I'm new to Shopify and the business world in general.  Just set up my first LLC this past week.  I've been scouring the Internet for reputable wholesalers for skate gear (decks/trucks/wheels/bearings/etc), but so far I've only found places that do B2B with businesses that have a physical storefront (brick and mortar).  I've seen countless online-only skate shops, and I'm at a loss for how they're actually getting their product.  I have a friend in the industry with a physical storefront who is able to get product and have it sent to me, but my goal as a business owner is to be self-sufficient, and relying on a middleman to get my product is far from that.  Anyone happen to have any tips or leads on where I can find a skate wholesaler that deals with online retailers?  So far, I've come up blank.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @MilkPork 

Please check   Eastern Skate Supply 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi If you are looking for someone to source you some Skateboard/longboard I suggest you try Fulfillman since they can source any kinds of products from China and send it around the world in just 7-10 days. I using them right now and currently they provide good quality winning products for me to sell. https://fulfillmancom.rurl.me/fulfillmandropshipping

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a good experience with Fulfillman. . I easily get my products from their catalog. Lots of winning products that really helps my store increase sales. I think they can help you because they have a vast variety of items. check them today:  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

@dropship_helps wrote:

Hi @MilkPork 

Please check   Eastern Skate Supply 

They were actually the first place I checked.  Unfortunately, they only do business with brick and mortar skate shops.  I contacted them and was told I couldn't do business with them since I'm an online-only retailer.  I would absolutely LOVE to use them since they have everything I'm looking for, but they aren't an option for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey! So if you are looking for a skate gear. Try my business partner they source all their products from china and it comes directly from their company, I've been with fulfillman since i first started my online dropshipping. They helped me a lot and i need you to try Fulfillman services. 

0 Likes