Sourcing for phone cases

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 2
Considering adding cell phone cases to the line of products we sell. Does anyone know of a good place to start looking for sourcing such things?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1
Aliexpress is your friend for this sort of product!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
I agree with Benjamin Aliexpress.com is a great place to start.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 2
I mean a manufacturer that sells wholesale.
0 Likes
10 0 0

Hannah, if you are wanting someone who can add your artwork to phone cases, we can do that for you.  We are still working on our wholesale pricing but would love to establish a B2B relationship with you.  Check out what we offer and if it is what you are looking for, shoot me an email!  

Tracy@2imagebydesign.com  http://2imagebydesign.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hannah, check out Tradetang. As far as wholesale they offer close to 3100 variants at really good prices. Plus they have free shipping! You may even find a few new items you may want to carry.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hannah, check out Tradetang. As far as wholesale they offer close to 3100 variants at really good prices. Plus they have free shipping! You may even find a few new items you may want to carry.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hannah,

I have every type of cell phone accessory available for you to brand, Chargers both solar and lithium battery styles are very strong too

Seth

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It's has been a while since I started my business. I've experienced Ups and Downs in sales. But today, I easily get my products from 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐧. They have a product catalog that has lots of winning products that really helps my store increase sales. I suggest to explore it for yourself. take the chance today. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Hannah_Whalen 

Please check the below websites to source phone cases.

Reiko Wireless

Petra

AULOLA

MrMobile

STUFF4

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes