Southern/Western Dropshipping Supplier Needed.

Kyle_Ransford
1 0 0

Hello,

I've started a new webstore that sells southern inspired items and I'm looking for a Southern/Western clothing supplier that will allow me to dropship clothing as the item sells. Like a as needed on demand basis with no upfront costs or membership.

I know I can easliy make custom T-Shirts with Southern sayings, but I'm looking for a supplier that has Men & Woman Southern shirts, jeans, Western shirts, etc.

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hey @Kyle_Ransford! Gabby here from Spocket.

It's been about 5 years since you posted this but I viewed it because the items you're looking for are quite interesting. I tried checking our catalog to see if we have it, and unfortunately not. We do have Southern/Western themed footwear, so that might be something you'd be interested to include to your store. In any case, the product you're looking for is actually quite unique and your request is the first I've seen here. With this, I can try to ask our supplier on-boarding team to try and source out these items for you. I'll keep you posted! In the meantime, you can check out Spocket's catalog to see if some of our other clothing selections interest you - such as the Southern/Western boots I found. You just have to sign-up for free on Spocket's website to gain access to the catalog and start exploring.

0 Likes

Hello @Kyle_Ransford 

Please check the below 4 suppliers

My Online Fashion Store

Dropship Clothes

Brand Distribution 

Griffati

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes