Sports Supplements/Sports Nutrition Dropshipper

Su_stamina
3 0 0

Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Su. I am the product manager of Stamina Sports Co.,Ltd.
Here is our homepage:

https://www.staminasports.com/

Stamina Sports is located in Tokyo, and we aim to provide professional nutritional supplements for endurance sports enthusiasts and athletes.
Our star product, Katsuo Stamina, is a natural, high-potency sports supplement extracted from Kastsuo fish (sometimes known as bonito). It is widely used in Japan by athletes and sports enthusiasts,, as well as members of the Japan Self-Defense Forces.

Currently we are looking for dropshippers who can sell our product in USA, UK, Canada, and any other countries across the world.
We already have sales channels in Japan and China.

You can check below for more social media information about our company.

Facebook(JP) @staminasports
Instagram(JP) katsuostamina_japan

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
luliu@staminasports.com

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
Daskwer
4 0 0

Wow nice post! I need to get them ASAP

0 Likes

Hi @Su_stamina 

This is the product you offer?  https://www.staminasports.com/products/katsuostamina-6-1-pack-support-energy-and-reduce-muscle-fatig...

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Su_stamina
3 0 0

Yes!

And we also offer the small package for new costumers who wants to try to see the effects.

Here is the link for small package:

KatsuoStamina (Tablets - Packet of 3) ★Better endurance, better perfor – STAMINASPORTS

The recommended dosage is :

Directions & Recommended Use – STAMINASPORTS

0 Likes
Su_stamina
3 0 0

Thanks a lot!

If you want to try and see the effects first, you can start with the small package.

The dosage method is

Directions & Recommended Use – STAMINASPORTS

0 Likes
Helfiger
2 0 0

Yeah, I agree with you. Nutritional supplements for sports are excellent, especially when you are trying to get in good shape. They provide a sufficient amount of vitamins that your body lacks. My husband now uses such dietary supplements and takes a Rocketman certified neuropathy cure because it has become very much affected by his well-being and interferes with daily life. His attacks began to become more frequent, and we decided urgently to treat it so that it doesn't worsen. We are trying to understand what caused this neuropathy and how to eliminate it. Unfortunately, in many cases, the underlying cause of painful neuropathy is difficult to diagnose or treat.

0 Likes