Start Clothing Line - Lokking for A manufacture?

Tourist
34 0 1

Hey,

I am looking to start my own clothing line slowly but I am scared to start in china because what if they never send me my orders? I am looking for someone in the usa who wants to help me start the line and get this going.

How do i know it's going to be safe transactions and I don't lose money i cant afford to lose?

Worried but hopeful to find the right people to work with. I am ready to go to the next step.

Also looking for an investor to really get the line rocking!!

Advice and help wanted :) Please.

Rock On - Kitty

Each time I fall I just stand back up! I refuse to take anything lying down! As long as my legs can stand I will keep Walking! As long as my mind keeps dreaming I will keep reaching! As long as I have my eyes I will keep my vision! As long as the haters hate, I will still show them what it means to be a winner! As long as the Band keep rocking I will Rock On!! Never going to stop!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am a professional in the clothing industry for over 20 years, and I can either help myself with my services or refer you to a manufacturer. I work with independent designers and corporations. I have been working with manufacturers in the US or overseas, I can guide you to the way to start your own line with low cost. Do not get a large inventory! Specially not from China, please call me or e-mail me to talk. 

Lisha Sanders

704-340-3346

lisha.b.sanders@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi Kitty,We are professional sublimation sportswear manufacturer,we have a good business reputation in USA,CA,AU,NZ,UK.i can send you our client's phone if you are still worried.
We can custom your shirts design.and low moq.Any questions,email me

eric@vimostsports.com 

Do you want to custom Shirts With Own Design,Logos,Names,Numbers,Sizes,Color.Etc?
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey friend,

Well, If you are looking for clothing manufacturers online. I recommend you to go with Oasis Sublimation, is a leading wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer cum distributor. They supplies best quality clothing at reasonable price. They are very friendly to give valuable knowledge and they also give the opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. Their branch is located in USA, UK, AUS, Canada. I knoe many people who had bought sublimated clothing from this company with wholesale price for their own stores. You can contact with them if you are interested. to contact with them just search on google as oasissublimation . 

Have a nice day...

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

You can go with oasissublimation.com , is a is a leading wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer cum distributor. Their branches are located in USA UK, AUS and many other countries. I got to know about this site from my friends who had bought bulk men's and women's cloths from this site with wholesale price for their own clothing stores. They supplies custom clothing at cheap rate and also give the opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. To know more, you can contact with them.

0 Likes