My name is Florian, global business developer executive for vidaXL.
If you are not familiar with our company; VidaXL is a Dutch online retailer active in 29 countries worldwide.
We are proud of our broad portfolio of categories such as home and garden, sports, toys, etc.
In Q4 2020 we will migrate to Shopify with our dropshipment program.
Theretofore we are looking for professional partners who sell in Europe, USA or Australia on the Shopify platform.
With our dropshipment program we can offer you:
- +25.000 Sku's in 20 categories and 100 sub categories.
- Relieve the burden of maintaining stock and sending orders.
- Quality content, specifications and product images available in 25 languages.
- Low business investment required. You only pay when you have sold the product.
- Including returns, VidaXL handles your returns without extra costs.
- All products have a 2 year warranty and we handle those.
- You can pay your order quickly with your PayPal account or credit card.
- Multiple shipping methods available which differ per country.
- VidaXL is responsible for shipping. We will keep you informed via the TrackTrace.
For more information, please have a look on our website; dropshipping.vidaxl.com
To see our assortment; b2b.vidaxl.com
If you have more questions or interested in an account, please send me a message.
Kind regards, Florian
Global Business Developer Executive
Is there already an update on the integration with shopify?
We are selling mainly to the Netherlands and Belgium with over 1200 orders in the last few months. So it would be great if the integration will come soon so we don't have to order manually/uploading the excel feed.
If there is a test version available we would like to test it an give feedback.