Starting from Scratch. Looking for specific niche.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. I am here today looking to start a small business focusing around one type of item. I'm not looking for womens clothing unless you have an abundant inventory of the same product. I would prefer this item to ship from the USA. Please let me know what you have. I am motivated because I need this to work. I will sell product for you. I am equipped and capable of running large social media pages and I'm willing to put in money to get money back. So tell me what you are selling and if I have a genuine belief I can sell your product I can guarantee you results.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 8

Check out some of our dropshipping apps.

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/f13works

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Small dropshipping startup.
Bellamilandesigns.com
Check it out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hello,

We have a wide range of custom print on demand products - apparel, mugs, phone cases, wall art and more. Select products, upload your design and start selling.

We manage your orders from A to Z - printing fulfillment and drop shipping. 

You can get our app here

Printify Team
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi! I have a ton of inventory in stock and ready to ship out next day. Its all one specific niche so marketing is pretty easy. Let me know if you are interested! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi, jake. I have instant facelift product (with propwer certifications). I can ship to US base if needed. can be used by both men and women. Plant-based and never tested on animals. Effective too. Also, simulated Diamond on fine sterling silver setting/no tarnish. I have actual product sample and can send video.

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Jake Michon,

Also looking to partner for an innovative product. Email me if interested (musthavechina@gmail.com)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Jake! I'm sure you are overwhelmed with feedback, but I know I have a product (made in the US/sent from the US worldwide) that is very easy to sell. And its AWESOME! :)

My name is Jeanette (I'm from Norway but live in Virginia Beach). I've been trying to get into the dropshipping business without any luck for over a year, until a month ago! I have sales every week and it increases slowly but surely. Finally! If you want to talk more I'm available on email and/or Skype whichever works better for you. 

Take care

Jeanette (jeanette.sleire@gmail.com)

0 Likes