Supplier Needed!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

We are a fitness dropshipping company looking for suppliers that can dropship fitness equipment, from high ticket to mid ticket prices, fitness supplements and fitness apparel. We have grown many stores and deep understanding and experience in social media marketing

Criteria fo suppliers:

-Photos of your products that are non-copyright

-If customizable (labelling can be customized, our company name can be printed on your product, etc.). If this is applicable to youstate 'Customizable'. (This is not essential but can help in bargaining and convincing us to partner with you.)

-List of ALL products including inventory and stock

-List of all product margins, minimum advertised price (if applicable), 

-Must be a registered distributor

-On contacting us, we ask you to tell us what you require of us as a business (invoice, payments, per-order fees and minimum order size)

-State whether you are a wholesale distributor, manufacturer or other

We hope that you will contact us and cooperate.

Email: idlegymfitness@gmail.com

Thank you!

Lance

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi Lance,

I've sent an email to you. 

We are a wholesale distributor which is supplying 60,000+ products. We've been a supplier for so many years and get well-known in China. A wide range of products supplied with Women's Clothing, Makeup, Sports & Outdoors, Home & Garden, Electronics Products....to help sellers to do dropshipping business.

What you can get from Chinabrands.com:

• Wholesale products with no MOQ requirements
  • We own our system to manage & sync with the inventory and stock which are all showed on our product pages. Inventory information grasped at any time.
  • Faster shipping service with maximum choices. Specific logistics for different platform(e.g. LGS for Lazada store) 
  • We implement a membership price level. Sign up with a code: T4Rw7nWc6zX5 can upgrade into a VIP member to enjoy the VIP Product Price. 

内嵌图片 1

-We support Paypal, Payoneer, Alipay & Bank transfer. 

-No pre-order fees.But we can purchase items for you after receiving orders from our site. 

-We are connecting to more than 2000+ manufacturers to supply our products.(e.g.Yoga equipments & Sports Apparel) 

内嵌图片 2

You are welcome to visit our website https://www.chinabrands.com/ which includes our profuse products and company profile.

Should any of these items of interest to you, please let me know. My email: coralchanys@gmail.com

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello friend,

I will suggest that you can find suppliers from Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, eBay etc..

In addtion, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you scrape and import products from Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, eBay , and 22 more suppliers sites to your Shopify store, and Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor.Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations. Now you can get started with Free Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Well, seems like you need a full time supplier. You may check http://holisollogistics.com/ for that matter. They also provide 3PL and 4PL services too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hi,

Try out Dropshipmate shopify app, it has a list of 18+ supplier websites which may come in help with you. This app also specifies in importing Product Reviews and also helps in maintaining Daily Auto Sync.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi!

My name is Kate and I represent the Fashion Stories NYC fashion jewelry brand. 

Fashion Stories NYC is a is a New York branch of the well established brand of fashion jewelry with over 10 years experience in Europe. We design and produce unique gold- and silver-plated necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches for women. Here is our website: https://fashionstories.nyc.

We both drop ship and wholesale our collections.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
59 0 1

Thanks for sharing the link.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hey Lance!  

Have you had luck finding good dropship wholesale suppliers for fitness stuff?

I think we're all looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few decent suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. We did find a couple of our suppliers on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of junk retail sites that are pretending to be 'wholesalers.'  It was very time consuming and a poor experience to be honest...but you might try it.

Also - I cannot vouch for, but I did come across and have been really considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo and Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers many specializing in clothing including fitness products dropshipping, as you're looking for. The other one, Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers also including many clothing and fitness item dropshipping. One of these might be a good way to go or to at least check out?  They do seem to offer a huge selection of suppliers of all kinds and sizes.

Again I truly can't vouch for these directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others recently. But I am considering trying these two myself to add to our selection of mobile and electronics products at mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the products pricing is actually real wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes