Supplier dropship app need it. does not exist so also looking for dev to createing it

wakeballast
1 0 0

We have a succesfull website, a few shopify website do sell our products, but the have to come to our website and create a wholesale order. We ship the product direct to their customer and email the tracking back the seller website who fowarded to customer!!

I do not want to be on a network of dropshippers etc..  I need an app that only my selected vendor would us to sell our product.any help!!!

0 Likes

Hi @wakeballast 

Your website on the Shopify platform? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
244 11 30

Hey

Our platform already supports sharing specific products to other users who then can simply sync them to their respective Shopify stores. You can also control which products certain users have access to. It streamlines inventory sync so they don't need to be importing csv files.

We are adding an ordering system as well but we can automate orders to automatically pull from sellers directly into your account for processing. Tracking would then be pushed back to those orders.

If you would like to discuss further just shoot me an email at tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
awesome20s
Tourist
25 0 1

In this case, I suggest you try Shopify app  "ourmall" 

is a supplier and seller platforms. 

0 Likes