Suppliers for outdoors gear wanted!!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi

We are starting up a outdoors online store via shopify. We are a passionate outdoors couple with 2 dogs that we always bring on our hikes. We are now aiming at making our hobby into a business. I myself is already a small business owner in automotive repairs with 3 employees, and my wife is a teacher.

We are now sourcing products and manufacturers with high quality products in outdoors clothing, hiking gear, fishing/hunting, dog clothing and backpacks for dogs.
Custom products in respective area also of high interest.

Don't hesitate contact now, we would love to work with you.

Kind regards Robert

P.s. we live in Finland but the store will be focused on U.s customers at first with scaling later on for Europe customers. Here you can have a look at the storefront in progress.
http://parkhya.org/kizma/
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Kizma, I'm Allen, from China. I am trying to set up my own Shopify online store like you guys, but not majoring in outdoor gears. I was wondering if you are interested in Chinese products or not?  I personally know someone who is manufacturing those stuff. High qualities of course.  Drop me a line if you are interested. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi

Do you have more information? Might be interested.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi

He owns a factory in china. All kinds of outdoor gears. 

Be more specific my friend. I will talk to him. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Only god quality products. Tents, shoes, backpacks, outdoors clothing and accessories.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Kizma,

Finding the best supplier for your business could be fun yet challenging as its quite difficult to choose from thousands of choices out there. In this case, seeking help from a product sourcing agent is very valuable. They are professionals expert in sourcing industry, they have contact with hundreds of suppliers and manufacturers who were already trusted by a number of clients. They make sure you purchase only from well-trusted a supplier. They also negotiate prices on your behalf and take care of logistics. To sum it up, they make sourcing products easier and hassle-free. Should in case you are considering to import from China, I could recommend a sourcing company and you could reach them through email: china.online.sourcing@gmail.com. If you need more details, please feel free to send me a message. Thank you and wishing you all the bests! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

1 Like
Highlighted

Would you like to discuss how our new platform can benefit your business?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Robert,

I am a product sourcing agent. Pls, contact me if you need fulfilled service.

https://1stopdropshipping.com
product sourcing agent
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi Kizma i am producer of hunting gear. If you are interested please contact me
0 Likes