Texas Apparel Manufacturer

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!  My 10 year old son has developed an apparel product (head gear) and we are ready to label and produce in mass quantity.  I have samples and thought we had the right person to do the job, but am having immediate issues.  Anyone have suggestions for someone in Texas that could help us?  If not, at least someone in the US.  My son is very hands on with his company and I want him to be able to be as involved as possible with every step.  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

We do sublimation sportswear and apparel.custom wear with your design.please contact me if you are interested.

www.vimostsports.com

eric@vimostsports.com

Thanks 

Eric

Do you want to custom Shirts With Own Design,Logos,Names,Numbers,Sizes,Color.Etc?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello,

We are in the DFW area, and we have a few manufacturers i would recommend in TX. What type of headgear?  Hat? How is this produced?  cut & sew, knitwear, felt...   Classic Caps in Dallas is a great full boat basebally type hat co, or if you would like, Send me a note, I will see who I can recommend.  Ron@thebuffalowoolco.com

Ron

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,Ryland,This is Alex from China,we have our garment factory in Guangzhou,and we also cooperate with some other factories.If you want your design produced,we can help you.So if you have any questions,be free to contact me,let's talk about the details.my email address:liuzc93218@163.com.

0 Likes