The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping

6 0 0

Thanks so much for the guide, very useful information! 

I am seriously considering starting my second online business and I want to give dropshipping a try but the thought of having little to no control over the fulfillment process makes me nervous, I've been doing some research, but I am stuck trying to find a reliable US dropshipping company.   

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 0

Eprolo Shopify App is the must-have app if you are interested in dropshipping. 

You sell it! Eprolo ship it! Forever free to use, it costs you nothing!

Eprolo will add your company info and logo on the scotch tape, invoice, label, and box!

Thousands and thousands of trending products listed in Eprolo catalog. Not just that, you can also import product from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, eBay, Alibaba, etc.

• Import product to your Shopify with a few clicks.
  • Fulfill orders or fulfill in bulk with just two clicks.
  • 24-48 hours processing time; 7-14 days delivery with ePacket.
  • Refund or replacement guarantee, quality control, supply management.

Start or grow your business with Eprolo now! It has never been easier!

https://apps.shopify.com/eprolo?source=eproloecommerce

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 0

I think you can use EPROLO, this app can import products, process orders, and it solves the problem of multiple packages for one order, not branding.

0 Likes
Tourist
101 2 13

I'm a new Shopify store owner, and that's a problem I'm having too with shipping calculation.  Shopify automatically entered my address as the "shipping from" location after my registration.  When I tried to change it to one of the suppliers, irobotbox on the oberlo app, and only the city / country / postal code fields, I couldn't find all the information for irobotbox on their aliexpress store.  With only the city and country info, I tried to save it anyway, and it reverted back to my address here in the US after I left the page.  I haven't marketed my store yet because I'm trying to figure this stuff out before I really open it.  This is basic functionality that needs to be set in place prior to signing up for Shopify:

A dropshipping settings page that has built-in postal code sales tax rates.  Those rates are determined during checkout after a shipping form is filled by the customer.  The rates are figured into the total cost of the order, and a record of the data is passed to me (vendor) and the supplier who is shipping the order.  It would facilitate smoother, faster transactions and data upkeep, and probably result in far less returns / refunds, and even be a deterrent to lawsuits and future tax / shipping mishaps and/or horrible new tax laws (small to giant business).

0 Likes