The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping

Tourist
10 0 2

We are a wholesale women's clothing company. We offer e-commerce platforms for women's clothing. These platforms keep products up to date with daily online inventory updates. We dropship directly to your customers so you don't have to worry about keeping inventory and shipping issues. All you have to do is process orders that come in with a few key strokes and we take care of the rest.

https://www.reddresscompany.com/pages/wholesale-accounts

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

We are a wholesale women's clothing company. We offer e-commerce platforms for women's clothing. These platforms keep products up to date with daily online inventory updates. We dropship directly to your customers so you don't have to worry about keeping inventory and shipping issues. All you have to do is process orders that come in with a few key strokes and we take care of the rest.

https://www.reddresscompany.com/pages/wholesale-accounts

0 Likes
1 0 0

Such a valuable post. It gave enlightenment to newbies like me.

LadyMonreal https://ladysmonreal.wixsite.com/lsmfreelanceservices
0 Likes
22 0 0

Great information about dropshiping worth reading. Online dropshippers essentially work with technology and customer service, which are crucial aspects in global supply chain management.

E commerce supply chain
0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you for sharing with us - I have found the article hugely inspiring and helpful :)

I have found great success with dropshipping with my Gym Jewelery and Womens Apparel Store.

0 Likes
2 0 0

If everyone like phone case, you can buy at www.hqgroupfactory.com, can drop shipping.  

www.hqgroupfactory.com sales042@hqgroupfactory.com

H&Q International Group Co.,Ltd was founded in 2003, have factory in Guangzhou, Dongguan, and Shenzhen area ,is the leading professional manufacturer for phone case, phone cover. 

Now we are the top 3 biggest  phone case factory. We had passed CE, ROSH, EN71 certification.ISO-9001. Had aduited by warmart and target.  we cooperate with some OEM customers and big retailers, ZTE, Belkin,  ID case,MOBO, Walmart, and Tesco. Strong technical team in design and manufacture with most advanced and patent technology. 

We owned advanced automatic production facilities such as CNC, Autoclaves, Ultrasonic cleaning machine, Electroplating machine, Tempering machine, silk screen printing machine and so on.

0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 2

Hi, 

Great content.

We’re also looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Has anyone tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good deals in their directory?  They're supposed to have a full directory of 8000 wholesale/dropship suppliers of all kinds and 25 million products. We're thinking about giving them a try but want to get as much info as possible before trying.  Even though they offer a 60 day money back guarantee, we're just being thorough. Please let me know if you've had luck with them.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
254 0 21

Hello guys,

I see the DropShipping is getting popular day by day and we would love to support DropShipper communities with free Shopify themes available at SellerSmith.com. These themes are section based and follow the latest Shopify coding standard with Liquid HTML. Feel free to take a look and download them.

In the case if you need to build the landing page to convert better the traffic there is PageFly advanced page builder (approved on Shopify app store). We've found out that to sell well you have to showcase the products benefits and it's definitely need to have the product landing page. 

In addition, it has native Facebook integration. It means that you can connect Facebook events with Facebook Ads manager. You can clearly understand the customers behavior on your landing page and whether people click on "add to cart" button and proceed further to the checkout page.

Build Shopify Landing page with PageFly App - bit.ly/learn-pagefly
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Great info thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

I asked a topic about must-have Marketing Apps right here on Shopify Forum. There are a lot of ideas that you can consider, for both Shopify stores in general and Drop Shipping stores.

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes