The elusive ejuices

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am a fairly new business owner. Still within my first year and I can't for the life of me figure out where to get my supply of ejuices from through oberlo. Ali Express doesn't seem to have them and manually entering them and distributing them manually seems like a nightmare. I am in need of some wisdom here as to where and how to set up a catalogue of ejuices for my store. Any help and feed back would be amazing 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there! I too have been there with Ali Express and Oberlo; and to be honest, I wasn’t satisfied with anything they had to offer. The reason being, I had a hard time being comfortable with the fact that the products would be shipping overseas, so the shipping times would be lengthy and the fact that the product data was so unorganized, it would take forever to manually clean it up. I was also wary of the product quality too. I really suggest you try out Inventory Source. It syncs seamlessly into Shopify and there’s even a great, U.S.-based e-juices dropship supplier that is integrated with the platform: ejuices.co. With Inventory Source, you will be able to automatically upload e-juices.co’s products into your store and build/filter your catalog with the Catalog Manager. The Catalog Manager also allows you to set pricing rules and has bulk product customization and category mapping all in one tool! Inventory Source also monitors your store’s inventory feed for price, quantity and status automatically every day! You can also opt to include full order automation as well which will automatically route orders to the supplier from your store to be fulfilled to your customer. It really sounds like a great fit for your situation. I suggest you start out by creating a free account to preview ejuices.co product catalog in the Supplier Directory! Best of luck to you!

0 Likes