The factory I want to deal with does not provide Dropship!

campingguy
10 0 0

I want to start selling a new product, and I found a factory in China through Alibaba. And they have exactly what I want. But they do not provide Dropship.

I do not have a storage to store the product nor that much money to buy the minimum quatity from them. Any suggestion? 

0 Likes
Guy_Winter
Tourist
8 0 2

Find a new factory.

Rediidrop
4 0 0

What product are you looking for, let's try a different supplier.

0 Likes
oscar_gonzalez
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi Wsim,

I started a shopify store last year for a product that Iinvented, but my core business is dropshipping for other sites, so I wanted to introduce my comapny on here. We are www.centerlinkmedia.com and we have been dropshipping consumer goods for over 5 years. We currently droship over 20k packages a week and have fresh products for store owners to choose from on a weekly basis. We cover most categories from homegoods, apparel, jewelry, phone accesories, and many more. We currently have over 2000 SKU's in stock at our Florida location. We ship all orders within 24 hours and send you back tracking for every order. It's that easy. Contact me today and start selling tomorrow. info@centerlinkmedia.com. Tell them Oscar sent you. 

0 Likes
HonestChinita20
16 0 0

Hi Wasim, contact me with you requirements. I might be able to help you out. - musthavechina@gmail.com

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello friend,

I am from China and I am an agent that I can help you to do that.

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Cable_Hub_Direc
18 0 0

Hi there,
Joy from China.
Focusing on helping online sellers for cables&hubs, i can feel what feel most sellers can
feel about supply chain. I myself have many sources of usb hubs and usb cables, especially
type c cables&hubs.
I can get best quality with lowest cost to help online sellers competitive on your market.
Qustions?
Contact me at 
FocusOnCableHubs@163.com

0 Likes
jimmielee00
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi campingguy!

The suggestion about finding a new supplier/drop shipper is one of the options. You can try to look for similar one which offers drop shipping. However, if you cannot find any, you may also consider starting with stocking few products. Exact number that can help you do some testing if which product is selling pretty good. If a specific item is performing better than the rest, you might consider buying a better number of that product.

0 Likes
Sally
19 0 0

Hi campingguy,you can try doing dropshipping from our factory.

We are manufacturer of high quality Hats&Caps. We provide worldwide dropshipping service directly from our factory in China. We can ship a single individual unit to your end user customer as you demand.We also provide wholesale price and high quality product for bulk orders.We will offer discount price and free DHL shipping service.

For more information please contact us with email:    sallyshaw@foxmail.com

www.whichinshower.com

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi,

Find a new company which allows dropship, our new app dsmatepro helps you in dropship from several chinese sites with reliable suppliers. Using a dropshipping website and our chrome extension, you can dropship products into your store with ease. In aliexpress you can filter where you want to dropship to and the currency. Get the app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes