Thoughts on Modalyst?

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about signing up for Modalyst before I launch my store to fill some gaps in inventory. My concern is that the products will be on too many other sites, as I see with other drop shippers, and that there might be fulfillment issues. Do you use Modalyst in your store? Have you had success with them? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

Subhadra,

You might consider us for some of your outerwear products.  We can help you have your own brand which you can decide whether to let people know you own or simply promote it along with some of the offerings from Modalyst.  This might be a good way to break up some of their styles so that it does not appear that everything you offer comes from them.  We will be adding lots of new styles coming over the months ahead.  We are a USA manufacturer and our fulfillment center for dropshipping is in Englewood, CO.   We will drop ship single garments on your behalf to your customers.   I could not tell what type of apparel you will be carrying because your store is not yet open.   take a look at some of our offerings and then talk to me about your own brand which you will own forever! Much better than promoting someone else's brand only to have everyone with the same products.  Good Luck with your store none the less.  

Thanks Nick nick@americancoatcompany.com

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1

Posting again to check the box to receive email when people post to this thread. could not go back to edit post to attain this result...Nick

americancoatcompany.com nick@americancoatcompany.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

Not familiar with that site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Nick,

Great question. Although there are a few different apps and platforms offer automated dropshipping in the Shopify ecosystem, a few of them are notable. 

Spocket is offering wide range of products from suppliers around the world, focusing on suppliers in US/Europe. Products are high quality and ready to sell. Shipping is very fast for products on Spocket and the entire process is automated as well. It offers Features like:

- Automated order processing

- Real-time inventory update

- Branded invoicing

- Real-time shipment tracking

Spocket is FREE to start with and you can find it on Shopify app store:

https://apps.shopify.com/spocket

Let me know if you have other questions.

Saba

SPOCKET
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

I Suggest you to have a look at Dropshipmate Shopify app where you can find a list of Supplier sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dhgate and 15+ etc which has a wide collection of products. You can find your  products and can import easily into your shopify store using this app. By the way, you can also enable auto-sync update feature which helps to update your store products automatically.It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment option which helps you to place order easily with a single click.

All the best......

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

As a dropshipper, it would be better to use a tool to help you manage you business, save you more time and help you earn more easily and effectively.

I would like to recommend a Free tool named ShopMaster to you. You can try to get started with Free Start Plan. Here are some of its features:

Multi-channels integration: support to add eBay,Shopify,Wish channels

One-click Sourcing : quickly add products from 29 supplier sites to your store in one-click. You can bulk edit listing quickly and save a lot of time.

Easily Order: Aliexpress order form will be automatically filled out with your customer’s info,all you have to do is pay. Even dont need to worry about shippment.

Inventory and price monitor: know your inventory and prices changes timely, won't let you out of store orlose a penny.

Repricing Rules: automatically make up all items prices based on rules that you set. Easily earn your money through price setting.

The starter plan is free forever! It is really worth trying and welcom to visit the site:  Shopmaster.com. 

Hope this suggestion help your business blooming fast. Best Wishes

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi guys,

Great conversations over here. I suggestc checking out Spocket; Spocket connects you with high quality products mostly focusing in US/Europe. Products are all discounted. Spocket is considered the best dropshipping platform for non-chinese products.

You can find it here: https://spocket.co/
And here on the Shopify app store: https://apps.shopify.com/spocket

Let me know if you have other questions.

SPOCKET
0 Likes