Trade Prices No Payment to invoice later

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

I am looking to give  our trade customers access to our website so they can view our wholesale prices and place an order without having to enter card details at the checkout so we can invocie them seperately. 

website is susanentwistle.com 

Does anyone have any ideas how we can impelemnt this or a suitable app. 

Thanks

Simon 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 82

Hey Simon, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

There are a couple of apps that might help you with this! Something you can start with is a wholesale pricing app. What they do is they let you show different prices depending on the customer. So if you're looking to allow some people to checkout on your store and not pay until you send them an invoice, you can try setting things up through these apps so that they only see items priced at 0$. Once they put their order through for 0$, you can then invoice them a custom invoice using our Draft Order feature. More details on how that feature works on this page in our Shopify Manual. 

Here are some Wholesale Pricing apps:

Another thing you can try is to use an app that lets your customers request a quote. This way, they would see your products and reach out to you for a quote before placing the order. Then you can use the Draft Order feature again to issue them a custom invoice. Check out some of those apps here: 

It's good to note that these are all apps that have been made by third party companies, so if you had questions about them, or any concerns, your best bet will be to reach out to their support team directly. You can find their contact information on their app page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann 

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes