Traffic, Add to Carts, Checkouts but no Sales

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2
Hi, I have been having problems to have my first sale. I am testing fb ads right now, currently have 10 ads running on 2 different products. On average I am getting 175 sessions 3 add to carts and 2 checkouts daily but no sales. Is there a way this can be increased and maybe I get more sales? What should be the average ratio of add to cart per session?
www.thecyclistsstore.com

Thanks a lot.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
255 1 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

Couple things to consider fixing before spending money on ads:

• You need to create a legit logo. It represents your brand, and people will make snap judgements about your site based on it. Consider getting one professionally made.
  • You have a big Plume empty section on your homepage, which looks rather unprofessional
  • You list a gmail contact on About page, and FB page which is unprofessional. Use an email from your domain
  • You have a section in your footer showing default text "Share store details, promotions, or brand content with your customers."
  • You should display your store address in your footer. If you aren't willing to be transparent about who you are, you shouldn't expect people to give you their credit card info.
  • Add product reviews to your product page

Cheers,

Ryoma

Utilize Trust Seals with Reviews Generation to increase your sales conversions - https://apps.shopify.com/trust
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

Hi, Thanks for pointing things out! Is there anything that should be changed in the products descriptions?

0 Likes