Traffic but no Conversions

Highlighted
8 0 0

Dear all,

I am getting about 200-300 visitors each day on my website, I have a very high bounce rate about 90% and I am getting close to no sales what so ever. I run my adds on facebook and instagram and I do not know what I am doing wrong, 

Any feedback help or tips would be kindly appreciated!!! 

Thanks ahead

Kind regards 

Phillip 

My site is glooriousgadgets.net  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Phillip1106 

When I visit your website getting this error.  

90% bounce rate is too bad.  The bounce rate in the range of 26 to 40 percent is excellent. 41 to 55 percent is roughly average. 56 to 70 percent is higher than average, but may not be cause for alarm depending on the website. Anything over 70 percent is people just visiting website and closing. 

Capture.PNG

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Phillip1106! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

First of all, good job with the number of visitors per day - that's quite a good range of visitors if I do say so myself. I can't seem to access your store from the link you gave so I won't be able to give other feedback in relation to your store's overall appearance, but I will ask, what other marketing tactics have you implemented or are planning to implement besides paid ads? 

Do you have an organic marketing content strategy for Facebook and Instagram?

• Honestly, you don't have to spend so much on ads to gain traffic and eventually sales. One thing I recommend to clients on Spocket, is to develop an organic content plan for social media. Organic posts with compelling copy and aesthetically pleasing visuals that market your products well can do you a lot of good! Let me know if you've done this. Otherwise, I highly suggest you dedicate time to working on it.

Are your advertising parameters set properly?

• Based on your store's link, your niche falls along the lines of tech. Are you targetting this particular group of people? Is the location set to where they're located? Is the age range set to show the ads to your target age group? Have you tried testing? How is your ad copy and the visual you used? Sometimes paid ads don't convert to sales due to the metrics not being set properly.

Have you tried contacting microinfluencers?

• Tapping into small scale influencers could also help, and it doesn't have to be expensive. Using tactics such as just sending them over a sample for a shoutout could also prove beneficial for your site. Just be sure to contact and work with the relevant ones for better results!

And there you go! Just some of the questions that I feel you should consider to try to get sales. I hope they get to help you in some way if you do decide to use them. All the best to you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I just mistyped my website its gloriousgadgets.net 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am not able to check the delivery time in product page.  Did i miss it? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Try to reduce bounce rate and remove all errors from your website

[url=https://www.cartloot.com]Cartloot[/url]
0 Likes