Transmitting Orders to Vendor

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey all. I'm sure this has been covered but I cannot find a discussion on it. Sorry if duplicating. 

I have a vendor that I plan on dropshipping product from. We are trying to find a way to automate the customer information and payment automatically upon the customer purchasing the product. Essentially we are wanting to keep my side of the business hands-off, automate the customer information on their side, ensure payment, and ensure quick processing. Let me know if there is something out there already that will send them the orders and payment immediately - greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'd try Hublogix?  I believe their specialty is integrating dropshippers to sellers and automating the process you're describing.  They also specialize in smaller dropshippers and building out the new/custom integrations.  Are you selling a lot of SKU's? - There are ways to get even more handsoff - and not manually managing listings in all the various places.

0 Likes
Highlighted
35 0 0

Paul

Check out www.channelape.com. they are in private beta but can possibly get you in their platfrom sooner. You can add yourself to the waitlist. 

Jason

0 Likes