Is dropshipping from Turkey to Europe a good idea for Shopify stores?

SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 4

👋Hi everyone!👋

This community is so helpful, and I would like to thx Shopify for such a great community they created!🏆

I would like to ask if you know some Good suppliers fof dropship from turkey? And is it a good idea go dropship from turkey to Europe? Or is better from china to Europe?

I heard that from Turkey to Europe it will take max 10 days for the Products to reach to Europe, otherwise China its take up to 30 days 🤕

A big thanks for Shopify team community 🙏

Best Regards,

SkyClothify 

Replies 15 (15)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280
alicezara
Visitor
3 0 0

@dropship_helps can these sites be integrated with Shopify? 

I can't seem to be able to use trendyol and hespiburda for dropshipping and if I am not in Turkey 

Hajjam
Visitor
1 0 0

are you able to set up the agreement with Trendyol, for the dropshipping?

MohdAmjad
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Hajjam, hope you are doing well, I would be big thankful if you can help on that, how I can import products of Trendyol to my store or how I can start drop shipping with trendyol products if trendyol offer to start drop shipping or maybe not, or any other suggestion from your side would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

aneesumar722
Tourist
13 0 2

Which app should I use to dropship products to my shopify from trendyol.com???

Pulat
Visitor
2 0 0

Good afternoon,

has anyone integrated their website for dropshipping with https://www.trendyol.com/ or https://www.hepsiburada.com/ from abroad

Please tell me how to integrate my website to display products on my website and receive orders for products.

menkougou
Tourist
7 1 0

chinese product are more cheaper, but will take a long time . In hot season, like Christmas, it will take 30-45 days to deliver

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2607 82 381

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for Turkish clothing through our supplier sites like amazon, ebay etc.,

You can easily import products from our supplier sites just by a click on buttons. And you can also place an order simply by a click.

Some of the suppliers for dropshipping from Turkey are kendimsectimimajavmgemstore1bzmbbkfigurecollect.

It is better to dropship from Turkey to Europe rather than China to Europe, as the shipping from China takes more time.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Try our dropshipping app @Tuecus Aliexpress Dropshipping

If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Apps Developer Team

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi SkyClothify,

The delivery time depends the supplier who you choose. We suggest to you search some suppliers with fast shipping condition. On Syncee Marketplace you can do that without registration.

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!

KonseyTextile
Visitor
2 0 0

Konsey Textile is a clothing manufacturer founded in 1995 by Mehmet and Unzile Inkaya. Both of our founders’ 40 years of experience in the textile industry makes Konsey Textile unique and a well-established manufacturer in Turkey. 

Konsey Textile’s mission is to satisfy customers by building a strong relationship and providing them with the best quality products. We care about our customers, understand their needs and make their dreams come true. We are proud to be one of the best clothing manufacturers from Turkey, as well as one of the best t shirt manufacturers and hoodie manufacturers in Europe and Asia region. 

Konsey Textile works as a custom clothing manufacturer in addition to being a private label clothing manufacturer in Turkey. While working with the best fabric and accessories suppliers, we are also proud to be a children’s clothing factory in Turkey, using the best quality organic cotton and certified fabrics for baby and children products. Our product portfolio includes both male and female clothes in addition to children and equestrian clothing. We cover every aspect of fashion including t-shirts, hoodies, denim jeans, shorts and jackets, socks, underwear and many more that you can imagine. We know that producing underwear and socks are not easy as it sounds. Therefore, we are happy to be an underwear and socks manufacturer. We also don’t forget our animal friends and work as one of the best equestrian clothing manufacturers in Turkey.

One of the best characteristics of our company is being a low moq clothing manufacturer from Turkey. We understand the struggle of startups and offer them a reasonable minimum quantity to support their brand throughout their journey. 

Konsey Textile is proud to offer the best quality products by using exceptional quality fabrics and accessories. Our expert team works hard to cover every aspect you need with the help of cutting edge sewing and pattern machinery. 

One of the main reasons for our success is our reasonable and affordable prices in addition to a fair and sustainable production process. It is important for our founders and employees to control each production step carefully. Our hardworking employees make sure that your products carefully produced and delivered to you on time with exceptional quality. 

clothingmanufacturerturkey.com

support@clothingmanufacturerturkey.com

EcommerceSavvy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @SkyClothify ,

Turkish products are known for their quality. The downside is the cost compared to Chinese prices, although the quality is different. In other words, you get what you pay for. But the price difference has been shrinking lately due to shipping costs and supply chain issues China is experiencing due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As of writing this reply, Turkish products are gaining more and more attention due to their high-quality and low shipping costs compared to shipping from China. Now it's much cheaper to ship from Turkey and has a much shorter delivery time. 

If you're looking for an online wholesale and suppliers platforms for products such as women's clothing, there are few trusted sources at the moment, but one of the sites I came across that might be the best to go with is Qultim. They offer high-quality products made in turkey, and their platform is safe and easy to use.

Another critical point you must consider when dealing with Turkish wholesalers and suppliers, especially online, is customer support. It can be challenging to deal with them since Turkish suppliers are known for lack of good communication. It would be best to try them out before starting any business. I would highly recommend trying Qultim.com as they are known for good customer service and quick response times.   

I hope this helps

toco
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi There,

If you are looking for canvas tote bags or towels, we can help you.

Thank you

Ben

KHUSHIRAJPUT
Tourist
35 0 2

Please check these following link;

https://dropshippinghelps.com/8-best-turkish-clothing-wholesale-and-dropshipping-websites/

https://dropshipping.com/article/turkey-wholesale-clothing-suppliers/

Hope it helps to you,

Thanks.

Buy Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.

Alisa007
13 0 0

Hello SkyClothify,

I'm glad to hear that you find the Shopify community helpful! To answer your question, Turkish clothing suppliers can indeed be a good choice for dropshipping to Europe due to their closer proximity, which often leads to faster shipping times compared to suppliers from China.

That said, I'd like to recommend Apparels Kingdom as a reliable clothing manufacturer with a diverse range of products. While they are not based in Turkey, they provide high-quality clothing and excellent customer service, making them a strong option to consider for your dropshipping needs.

One of their popular products, the Notched 20mm Leather Band, showcases their attention to detail and craftsmanship. Partnering with Apparels Kingdom could offer your customers great products without worrying about long shipping times or unreliable suppliers. I hope this helps!

Best regards,

sockdistributor
Visitor
2 0 0

We know the value of dropshipping services, But as a reputed sock manufacturers in USA, we want to suggest some top rated manufacturers and suppliers that used to provides quality clothing items with cheap price rate. They are

1. Alanic Clothing
  2. Bella Canvas
  3. Oasis Jackets
Want To Keep Your Feet Clean, Let's Get Socks