UK Car Mat Supplier - Drop Shippers Wanted

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are a Uk Based Company who provide custom fitted car mats for most makes and models on the road today.

NO JOINING FEE Just sell the product order it from us and keep the profit

we offer competitive prices on thousands of products where you can make upto £20 per product

we will dropship direct to you customer within 3-10 working days of your order (usually there with in 5 days)

our mats come in various quality's and colors with lots of trim colors and rubber mats and boot mats also available

for more information contact us prestigemats@outlook.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @prestigemats! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Four years have passed since you posted this but I'm sure as a business owner, you're still looking to expand sellers of your products. That being said, might I interest you in applying to be a supplier on Spocket? We have over 28,000+ merchants on our platform who might be interested to add your car mats to their online stores. I've come across a lot of inquiries for car accessories in the social media channels I manage, such as Spocket's official Facebook group for example. You may opt to join if you want to see how many dropshippers are on Spocket and are interested to use it. As well, if you're interested to become a supplier, you can send an email to support@spocket.co so someone from the team can reach out to you to give you all the details as to how to onboard as a supplier on Spocket.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives a lot of merchants access to thousands of products from EU-based and US-based suppliers. Given this, we'd love to have you be part of the platform as well! You can learn more about the app by visiting Spocket's official website.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @prestigemats 

Do you ship only to UK or all the top countries? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes