UK & EU dropshipping - building a T-Shirt Business

thethreadhive_c
1 0 1

This is a pretty awesome article about how to set-up a T-Shirt business in 24 hours. However, we noticed that there were no drop shipping services for UK and EU Shopify merchants, which is something we are trying to solve at www.thethreadhive.com.

The premise is very simple to theprintful.com, you design a T-Shirt and sell it on your Shopify store. Using our integration, the order is then created and shipped by us with your branding. We're looking to lower the barrier to entry for  people with an idea who just want to get started straight away with minimal upfront costs. We are looking to launch at the start of 2015 and would love to know if this is something that people would be interested.

Please sign-up at www.thethreadhive.com to find out when we launch. We will be offering something special for our first users :)

Ell223
1 0 0

This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking out for. Have signed up. Good luck with it all.

0 Likes
phil_s_
Excursionist
47 0 4

I also signed up as I'm also looking for a European fulfillment for customers in Europe ( I will also be using theprintful ). Will you also be offering other products besides T-Shirts?

0 Likes
Jo14
5 0 0

Hi,
We Offer Tshirt Drop-Shipping service(Min 1 Qty) from India with Screen Printing, DTG Printing and Embroidery.We could fulfill your monthly Order requirement for as low as USD 5 to 7/item including international Shipping. We ship to over 236 Countries Worldwide. All of your order can be Automated with simple Ordering panels. jo@99prints.in

0 Likes
Tom93
Tourist
22 0 1

If your looking to dropship menswear then here's our 2 articles on our dropship service which was intended to help you make money while we build our sales growth. 

There is a 25% discount code we have supplied for you. If your purchase grow above £5000 then we will increase it to 30% and £10,000 upto 35% OFF

We sell just mens designer t-shirts that we manufacture and have around 80 styles in stock. 

With your sales collaboration we will reinvest into more lines of stock and update our current designs on a monthly basis.

We can also provide you with our inventory shopify template CSV file. Just email us for it at returns@romeoandrevenge.com

Our 2 articles on our dropshipping Service. They are both quite similar. Have a read. 

http://www.romeoandrevenge.com/pages/dropship-mens-fashion

http://www.romeoandrevenge.com/blogs/mens-fashion-online/9443589-dropship-romeo-revenge-clothing

Tom
Eason1
37 0 0

What other products are you seeking for?

0 Likes
Eason1
37 0 0

Are you seeking for menswear for dropshipping or other products.We are a dropship supplier from China and our website is:www.Chinabrands.com.The following are our men clothing website:

http://www.chinabrands.com/Wholesale-Men-s-clothing-c-2.html

If you are interested in our products,please contact me with the E-mail address MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com or in 1163582078@qq.com.Looking forward to your early reply.Thank you.

0 Likes
raiv
Shopify Partner
2 0 0
cybxr100
1 0 0

HMM

0 Likes
The_Celebrity_1
Tourist
23 0 1

hi all ,please visit website for Wholesale for Women Clothing,Dress,Tops,Plus size Clothing,Celebrity Style and many more.

we also provide Drop Shipping soon.

We are UK based and all over product is manufature in UK based Company so its Made in UK

www.thecelebrityfashion.com

we can also do custome design clothing as per our buyer requirements.

we can supply all over world.

0 Likes