UK based suppliers?

Excursionist
46 0 2

Iv hunted high and low for any UK based dropshippers that are on orbelo or equivalents to integrate with Shopify, any I have found are out of stock in the UK. 

*Edit: Forgot to mention Id be interested in anything other than clothing.

Anyone had any joy with UK suppliers?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi Karl, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. I did some digging for you on this to find some UK based suppliers both on Oberlo and via print on demand (POD) service (Print on Demand is when the supplier makes the products per order for you and ships them out). Let's take a look at them below:

• KITE - KITE is a POD service based app based out of London. While clothing might be some of their most popular items they do offer items which are not clothing too. 
  • Printful - While Printful doesn't have an office in the UK they do have one in Latvia and are taking European customers seriously which is why I decided to add it in, just in case. Printful is probably the most popular POD app in the Shopify app store and worth a quick look at least. 
  • Inkthreadable - Inkthreadable is another popular UK based POD supplier which is worth checking out. 
  • Printify - Printify is another popular POD service with a lot of suppliers based out of the UK. 

The apps mentioned above are stand-alone apps. You mentioned Oberlo also, and there are some UK based suppliers within the Oberlo ecosystem which you can see below:

Some of the suppliers are based on specific types of products and others are a bit of a mix and hopefully, you can find something which fits your needs from the above. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Nick,

You mentioned the UK Suppliers within the Oberlo system but when you click on them it just takes you to the Oberlo homepage. Is there a way to filter within the Oberlo App to just these suppliers or at least see what they are just selling? All i see is Aliexpress products which is frustrating as their delivery time is far too long. Would love to see what the other suppliers sell.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0
This is pretty crucial...so how did you go on finding the UK suppliers..it sounds like they're thin on the ground.
0 Likes
3 0 0

They are thin on the ground.. have yet to find any decent products 

0 Likes

The UK dropshipping industry is far behind the USA.

You may see better results in opening an ecommerce store and targeting American customers instead. The internet allows us to reach a global audience, no reason to ignore that added benefit. 

If companies in the UK expand on better dropshipping opportunities in the future, you can always look into expanding your reach. 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
3 0 0

I was thinking that but then Seoul don’t be too sure how to deal with
returns when I’m in another country?! Still looking into it! Got to be some
decent suppliers!

0 Likes