UK drop shipping

Jordan_Thomson
5 0 0

hello everyone!

Are there any drop shipping companies within the UK that i can intergrate with my shopify store?

I'm not sure people of the UK will want to wait 20-30 days for their item and then have import taxes.

Thanks

Jordan

0 Likes
CherryLee
Tourist
22 0 1

hi,Jorden,i may give you some suggestions about your doubts. firstly,many drop shipper start their business from aliexpress. because most of the products from AE is free shipping and cheap.secondly,about the shipping time , actually,the shipping time can be shorter,if it is not peak season for international logistics.thirdly,about the tax ,the common practice of seller in AE,they will declare the total value below 10$ and describe it as gift.If you still not sure about it,i recommend you that you can start to order 1 or 2 for text.https://fenruien.aliexpress.com/store/2960135

multifunction backpack supplier in China
0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm from Mematcha, a UK based company, we offer organic matcha green tea which is a huge health product at the moment as it is the healthiest green tea, packed with 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea as well a list of health benefits.

We are offering ceremonial grade matcha tea in our dropshipping service as well as more products on our wholesale product list.

If you are interested please contact us at info@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website at www.mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello Jordan,

I am an agent from China,I have overseas warehouse in US,and ready to build a UK warehouse soon.

You can contact me via my profile.I can help you to solve your problems.

Best regards

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Hi Jordan,

Mematcha is a UK based matcha tea company, we provide high quality ceremonial grade matcha tea as well as other porducts. We offer dropship services as well as wholesale and private labelling.

You can check out our website www.mematcha.co.uk for more details.

If you have any questions please contact me at sales@mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
Anusjka_Regis-E
2 0 0

I am concerned as well about the long dropshipping times to the UK and US. I have just started my store and have not had any sales ( I haven't had any traffic really either). I worry that people will be put off by the 20-40days shipping time. Has your store become successful with Aliexpress long dropship times? Please help. Thanks. www.accessoriesforbride.com

0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Our shipping times are 1-2 days to the UK and 5-7 days to the US.

0 Likes
TomoTrading_LLC
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello everybody!
I'm Japanese tea trader Tomoki. My company can do dropshipping from Japanese supplier directry.
Those are USDA or EU Bio teas, of course matcha too.
If you have interest, please notice us.

tomotrading.jp@gmail.com

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi Jordan,

You can search for e-packet shipping for fast product delivery. You can choose the dropshipping websites which offers e-packet shipping so that your customers can easily get the products within short period of time. Look at after aliexpress.com , alibaba.com , dhgate.com

Give a try to our new application on dropshipping dsmatepro You can easily dropship products with any chinese suppliers websites and above mentioned websites with ease. The link for our application is here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes