US Dropshipping Suppliers for Luxury Watches

Apri00
1 0 1

Good Morning to all, My name is Antonio and I am looking to getting ready to launch Persilo Jewels, a dropshipping store. Our store is focused on providing unique Men's LUXURY Watches. We are looking to expand our product Catalog with suppliers that have rapid shipping to the U.S. (Mainly looking for suppliers based in the U.S., but if supplier can guarantee fast shipping to U.S. we would be glad to work with them), high quality watches, and outstanding communication. Suppliers MUST have customer satisfaction as their #1 goal. Any suggestions of suppliers? Are you a supplier interested? Contact us via email at persiloluxuries@gmail.com 

Thank You, and we look forward to doing business with you! Talk soon!

gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @Apri00! Gabby here, Spocket's Community Engagement Officer.

It seems that it's been a while since you posted this and no one has responded here. Did you have some suppliers message you via email though? In any case, I do hope you were able to find some to add to your store. Have you also had the chance to view Spocket's website

I did a quick search on our catalog when I saw your inquiry here and I found quite a lot of choices that you can review to see if they suit your store's branding. A lot of them are from the US and with shipping times of 4-7 days and 8-14 days, they're pretty varied. Here's a screenshot for reference. Let me know what you think:

Search_-_Spocket.png 

So just a quick overview of what Spocket is as well. It's an emerging dropshipping app taking the industry by storm, which you can install as a plug-in to your Shopify store. The platform offers a plethora of suppliers mainly coming from the US and the EU, which entails products only of excellent quality as well as efficient shipping policies.

If the selection I showed you a preview of sparks some interest within you, I do invite you to check out our site to learn more and see if your niche can work well with us. You can also contact support@spocket.co so a member from the Customer Support team can assist you with your other inquiries and questions, should they arise. 

Hoping to have you be a part of the Spocket community!

Hi  @Apri00 

Some of the recommended USA based watch supplier who offers Dropshipping program. 

Novatech WholesaleNovatech Wholesale was established back in 2005. The seller has a wide range of watches. When drop shipping watches from the supplier, you should be able to get all the watches your customers need. 

FashionTIYFashionTIY has a wide selection of watches. This makes the dropshipping watches supplier ideal for entrepreneurs looking to offer their customers a wide range of products. 

Drop Ship AccessDrop Ship Access does not just focus on dropshipping watches. The supplier gives drop shippers access to close to 2 million different products. 

Four Seasons General MerchandiseThis is a B2B web portal that has its base of operation in Los Angeles. The supplier has been helping businesses for more than 35 years. Numerous products are available on the website. 

KOLE ImportsThis supplier has over 30 years of experience. KOLE Imports has a wide variety of watches. The prices of all the watches are low. This gives entrepreneurs intending to start dropshipping watches the chance to launch a profitable business easily. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
vaultofvariety
1 0 0

hi are you still looking?

0 Likes
CWGoods
1 0 0

Hi I am the Owner of a dropshipping store for luxury watches and I am looking for new suppliers with quality brands and quick ship times to the US. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Thanks

0 Likes
You can check
https://dropshipcorporation.com/product/watches-dropshipping-store-2/

All suppliers are from USA and with fast shipping options usually 3 to 7
days in USA and Canada.

Let me know if you have any questions.
0 Likes
SportClothing
3 0 0

Hi, I looking for dropshipping Suppliers to UK.

0 Likes