US Suppliers

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have an accessories store and am looking for US suppliers of workout clothing, and yoga clothes.  Also, hats, sunglasses, handbags and hats.  Any suggestions would be appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 49

Hi, Debora. 
Morgan here from the Social Media team at Shopify. 

Thanks for reaching out over the forums for some info on US suppliers. Are you looking specifically for wholesalers or possibly drop shipping suppliers who will send items directly to your customers? I have a list here of both options depending what works best for your business. 

Drop ship suppliers:
Modalyst 
Printful (to create custom t's, leggings, sweatshirts ect) 
Collective Fab 
Spocket 

Wholesalers:
LA Showroom (collection of suppliers from the LA area)

I hope these find you well, and that your store is stocked up in no time! Be sure to chat back once your store is full of great products to discuss more about how marketing these new items is going. 

Chat soon, 
Morgan F 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

you can find US based supplier through Wholesalecentral

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 49

Hi, Debora! 
Morgan from Shopify here again. 

I found a few more to checkout if you are still looking. Keep in mind many of these require a business licence to sign up and browse. However, is definitely worth it from what I've seen offered on the sites. 

https://www.hyfve.com/hyfve
https://www.orangeshine.com/

Cheers,
Morgan F 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1858 34 214

Hello,

You can import all your required items from Supplier sites like aliexpress.com, Dhgate, walmart,...etc to your store by using "Aliexpress Dropshipping" Shopify app.
And Aliexpress Dropshipping app provides semi automated process of order fulfillment and daily auto update sync.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Morgan, I have a business license for my hair salon but not for my dropshipping business.  Do you suggest I get one or do I need one?  I don't believe I can use the hairsalon.  I really would like to learn about what type of products they have on each of these sites

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

https://www.hyfve.com/hyfve  page not found

0 Likes
Highlighted

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Debora_Adams-Tr 

Please check the below US dropshipping companies.

gousdirect

myonlinefashionstore

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes