US based suppliers

1 0 0

I'm new to the ecomm/dropshipping space and I'm looking for US based suppliers or fulfilment centers for backpacks and laptop bags. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
85 22 23

Hi @Timothy_Johnson ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on starting your store! There are a couple options available to you for selling US based products:

Oberlo is a Shopify app that allows you to automate the dropshipping process. You can import products from AliExpress and filter for those that are fulfilling products from US warehouses. To filter for these products, enter your search term in the search box and then select US from the Ships from filter. When you import the products make sure you only import the US variants in order to ensure all your products are being fulfilled from the US. Take a look at Oberlo's help doc on this for more helpful information.

Another app that you may be interested in is Spocket. Spocket products are fulfilled from the US and Europe so they offer quick shipping and great quality. You're able to filter for products that are fulfilled from US only as well.

We have a ton of experienced Community members here as well that may be able to help out. While I was researching options for you, I came across this forum post from 2018 with different dropshipping suppliers that may be just right for you.

Other than finding suppliers for your products, how have you found building your store? Have you had a chance to look into our Dropshipping 101 course? Also, as a little inspiration - I came across this success story of a store in a similar niche market!

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes