US based suppliers

Timothy_Johnson
1 0 0

I'm new to the ecomm/dropshipping space and I'm looking for US based suppliers or fulfilment centers for backpacks and laptop bags. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Dani
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
221 43 93

Hi @Timothy_Johnson ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on starting your store! There are a couple options available to you for selling US based products:

Oberlo is a Shopify app that allows you to automate the dropshipping process. You can import products from AliExpress and filter for those that are fulfilling products from US warehouses. To filter for these products, enter your search term in the search box and then select US from the Ships from filter. When you import the products make sure you only import the US variants in order to ensure all your products are being fulfilled from the US. Take a look at Oberlo's help doc on this for more helpful information.

Another app that you may be interested in is Spocket. Spocket products are fulfilled from the US and Europe so they offer quick shipping and great quality. You're able to filter for products that are fulfilled from US only as well.

We have a ton of experienced Community members here as well that may be able to help out. While I was researching options for you, I came across this forum post from 2018 with different dropshipping suppliers that may be just right for you.

Other than finding suppliers for your products, how have you found building your store? Have you had a chance to look into our Dropshipping 101 course? Also, as a little inspiration - I came across this success story of a store in a similar niche market!

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
DropKingdom
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes

Hi @Timothy_Johnson 

Please check the below companies offer dropshipping from US

dropshiptown

productpro

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

@Timothy_Johnson You can check our listed USA suppliers here : USA Based Dropshipping Brands Archives - Dropship Corporation

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
151 1 4

Hi,

Please, check Syncee Marketplace: https://marketplace.syncee.co/1?lang=any

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes
TeamSpocket1
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Spocket provides you with products to sell from suppliers around the world. Products that are fast-shipping, high quality, and discounted. To understand Spocket better, can you please watch our short tutorial videos here:

and our help center:

https://help.spocket.co/spocket-for-drop-shippers

Let me know if you have other questions.

0 Likes