USA Based Tea Dropshipper

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi there! Looking for a supplier that is based in the USA that can dropship tea.

Requirements:

- Ships from the USA

- Can offer private label without the need to pre-purchase labels

- Have all US food law compliance

What can I bring?

- 100's of orders a week across many Shopify stores

- Streamlined orders direct into your order fulfillment software

Highlighted

Hello @doughty 

Please check the below Tea Dropshipping Companies from USA

lifetimetea

teasandthes

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

I appreciate the response. It looks like teas and thes is a china based company and lifetime tea doesn't do dropshipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @doughty 

I found the same question on the Shopify community about USA based tea dropship suppliers and get many tea suppliers in the answer sections, you can try to contact one of them. The question here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Wholesale-Dropshipping/Looking-for-an-organic-tea-dropship-supplier/...

By the way, if you have any trouble while doing dropship on Shopify, you should visit our website at Avada Commerce, there are a lot of useful guides about Shopify and dropshipping on our website. 

Hope this helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Have you found it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

There aren’t any USA based tea dropshippers on that thread

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @doughty 

Please check empiretea.com.  USA based Tea Dropshipping company.  

Capture.PNG

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Naturalpuerh tea can do private labels, only the shipping is from China if you like!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Please take a look at the Tea Company Teaswan for your dropshipping need, though it is an India based company they are providing their dropshipping service to a good amount of dropshipping companies in the USA.

Here below is what they seem to be offering.

TeaSwan can help you start an online tea business without you having to stock up teas and handle operations. We will take care of it all, and you can focus on your primary objectives - Marketing & Sales

Zero Investments
Get started with our Free Plan and get high returns.

No Stocking
Start selling immediately without storing or stocking hassle.

Operations & Shipping
Save time and money with our managed operation and shipping services

Setup Assistance
Enjoy a complete business setup assistance with creating your online store and establishing your inventory.

Anyone, Anywhere
Whether you’re a thriving brand or a startup, you have the flexibility of doing your business from anywhere in the world.

Direct & Fresh Shipping
Freshest teas shipped directly from our Warehouse.

For More details, you can lookup

https://teaswan.com/pages/tea-dropshipping-online

Rajdeep Rana,
Buzz Media Digital,
Helping Brand Grow Online.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m sure this being a late response I still felt I needed to add my 2 cents in.. teaswan in India unfortunately has to add a $15.00 fee ( $10.00 usually but was told its changed shipping rate due to covid) so right off the bat the product is $4.00+ and then to pay postage to drop ship add 15.00 to it so that’s 20.00 and that’s before your markup to sell it to your customers. So I went through this and either it takes a month to get the teas shipped from China and India  to your customer and don’t kid yourself the China producers usually charge shipping and for the labels and everything is in Chinese so you would have to redesign the box or tin it comes in( added expense) then the shipping cost and let’s not forget not all tea suppliers do blind shipping so even if it’s all in Chinese that Americans do not want to see this right now along with many other countries so let’s stay out of that sticky mess.

So your left with the buyers of tea in USA that already bought it wholesaled through the same Chinese and India suppliers only to Mark it up for us to buy the products and Mark it up again so we can sell it to our customer. The same thing as with coffee since the company your buying it from buys it wholesale from different countries and Mark it up AND charge a membership one time fee and a monthly fee for the privilege to sell their coffee and don’t get me started on wanting to do our own labels. That is an extra expense they put on you so their own guy designs it ( your label) you approve it and pay the coffee company for the time spent with their graphic designer to put your label on their coffee. Most charge to do that.. and your 16.00 original priced bag of coffee at 16 oz goes up and then you have to add shipping to your price and your mark up price on top of that which makes the coffee 25.00 or more for 1 pound of coffee.  
im beginning to now think my great idea in selling teas and coffee and even trying to do “ my homework “ has flopped big time. What a waste of money and time. 

0 Likes