USA Supplier

11 0 0

Hi everyone: I have a dropshipping store but prior to that I created a product and sold it on Amazon and my own website. I have focused more lately on my dropshipping store which has nothing to do with my product. Since I hold the inventory for my product I thought I could offer it to my fellow dropshippers to add to their site.  The product is in the health and beauty niche. It's a disposable sink, vanity and floor cover for people who dye their hair at home, cut their hair or trim and groom the beard over the sink. It is called a Sink Smock. If anyone has any interest in adding it to their store let me know, I can ship to US only. I can ship worldwide obviously but I think it would be cost prohibitive for everyone, email me at Rachael@sinksmock.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 42

Hey, Rachael! 

Morgan here from the Social Care team at Shopify. 

I just wanted to reach out quick to chat more about becoming a wholesaler, specifically for dropshipping merchants. If you haven't already I recommend applying to be a supplier through Oberlo. As you may know, Oberlo is a marketplace for dropshippers to easily connect with suppliers and import products to their store. 

Oberlo has recently added more suppliers from North America to focus on faster shipping times and the North American market. Here's a link to apply to be a supplier if you are interested. 
Apply to be an Oberlo Supplier 

Let me know if you have any questions, and best of luck with your venture into becoming a supplier! 

Cheers,
Morgan 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

clothingworldstore.com
I'm using their service. They are based in USA, aside from the good designs you can choose, you can assure the quality of the product will satisfy your customers plus the fast shipping which takes for 3 days approx. What I also like from them is they are responsive to every questions/concerns I have.
I was using China supplier before but it was really hard .

0 Likes