USA camping and survival suppliers

Highlighted
2 0 1
Anybody know where I can go to find US suppliers for the outdoor niche? I’m trying to focus more on US companies to help with shipping times.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 50 146

Hey, @Yeager1990!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

When it comes to sourcing US-based dropshipping suppliers, I highly recommend checking out Spocket. This app has great reviews and is well known for its integration with US-based suppliers. 

I installed the app here on my end and took a look at Spocket's product catalog. It looks like there's quite a large selection of outdoor products available! A few examples include dry bags, water bottles, backpacks, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and more. Spocket also allows you to browse products by specific categories and filter results by country, making it easier to find exactly what you're looking for. 

Aside from Spocket, you can find US-based suppliers through apps like DropCommerce: US Dropshipping, US Drop Ship, and Dropified, which actually integrates with companies like Overstock and Walmart. These apps all have some pretty good reviews and are also popular options amongst merchants looking to source products domestically. If you have any questions about any of these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly via the Support section of their app pages. 

As you continue sourcing products for your business, you might be interested in checking out the success story of one of our merchants, The Last Hunt, who specializes in outdoor gear. I think you'll find it pretty inspiring as you get your own business off the ground! You can read it here.

We also have another great blog post called, "The Benefits of Bundling: How This Business Does 7-Figures a Month Selling Product Kits". This post includes a podcast featuring Shopify merchants, Stealth Angel Survival, an online store that sells essential outdoors, camping, hiking, and survival equipment. In it, you'll learn how they have grown their business by offering products as bundles. Because you'll be selling similar products, this should also give you a few ideas.

I'd love to hear more about your business idea. What kinds of outdoor products do you plan on selling? Have you had a chance to create a business plan yet? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Yeager1990 

Please check the below two companies. 

wholesalesurvivalclub

wholesalerightnow

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Hey if you are a retailer, then you can sign up on Rangeme.com/buyers to help with your sourcing needs! Just let me know and I will get your account approved. It is a closed B2B platform for buyers and suppliers. Thank you and best of luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Charles-RangeMe wrote:

Hey if you are a retailer, then you can sign up on Rangeme.com/buyers to help with your sourcing needs! Just let me know and I will get your account approved. It is a closed B2B platform for buyers and suppliers. Thank you and best of luck!

Hi @Charles-RangeMe. I am in a similar boat with suppliers and would like some help getting into RangeMe. Could I please message you? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
You may be interested in
https://dropshipcorporation.com/product/camping-hiking-products-turnkey-shopify-or-woocommerce-drops...

All suppliers are from the United States.

Fast delivery within the United States and Canada.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @Yeager1990, this is Larry from the team at Spocket here!

Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a platform that was designed to help you solve the problems that you are facing. With a focus on US/EU-based suppliers, we help create a connection between retailers and top-quality suppliers and their products. 

Some of the other benefits of working with Spocket include:

• Fast shipping (3-5 days on average)
  • The ability to add your own customized invoice to packages from select suppliers
  • A test-order function that gives you the chance to try out a product before selling it

If this sounds like a great platform for you, I recommend trying out Spocket on a free trial. You can use all of the tools and get to see the interface/functions to see if they’re the best fit for you. One great supplier in the camping category that ships from the US is Triangulum, you should check them out on Spocket!

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 4.14.50 PM.png

0 Likes