USA supplier seek good dropshipping supplier app

Jessie_X
14 0 0

Hi 

We are our Shopify store with our own USA brand products (anti-aging skincare product). We own our exclusive formulated high-quality product with high-end packaging. We are currently looking into to expand sales in drop-shipping to resellers. 

Due to the high production cost, we cannot take more than 30% off for reseller. You will still get a great margin for selling our products as a reseller (more than we do!). If any dropship app providers offer supplier within our range, would love to hear from you. If you are also a USA supplier and using a good supplier app, your recommendation is highly appreciated! 

Thanks for reading, Appreciate your feedback! 

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 26

Hi @Jessie_X! It seems you posted this quite a long time ago but I think Spocket might interest you. I'm Gabby by the way from Community Engagement at Spocket.

Just a quick intro of the platform, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives various dropshippers the opportunity to source out products from suppliers mainly coming from the US and the EU. This entails products with excellent quality and fast shipping times - we ensure that we onboard suppliers that would result into their success as well as our various merchants.

If you're interested in being a part of our roster of suppliers, I'd like to invite you to check out Spocket's website to learn more. To date, we have around 30,000 dropshippers who are motivated to succeed in this area of e-commerce and who might also be interested in selling your items. After your exploration of our site, should you find that your skincare products could be a good fit with us, please contact support@spocket.co. A member of the team would be glad to assist you and fill you in on the necessary information you need to know in terms of being our partner.

Hoping to have you onboard!

0 Likes

Hi @Jessie_X 

We recommend to Contact USA dropshipping suppliers like Spocket, Wonify, Product Pro, DripShipper, and DropCommerce.  They may include your products into their catalog and promote them with the resellers.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes