USA trusted wholesalers/ drop shippers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all, im new to the fashion online ecommerce world. I've had my shopify storer on pause since December of 2016. Badnbougie.com im wanting to sell USA retailers edgy,youthful,hot new looks on my store without having to charge my potential customers so much for shipping & have them wait 30+ days before their items are even ship out. I've been looking at a few  wholesaleers/drop shippers like collectivefab.com and i LOVE the items they have on their site for wholesale/dro shipping sale but ive seen some reviews on them and it has me on the fence about them. With me being new to this industry I don't want to start off building a bad reputation with customers im trying to build relationships with due to suppliers. Do anyone know of this company and its reputation in the ecommerce world? Or can anyone point me in the right direction of any retailers offering wholesale/drop shipping prices & services like collectivefab.com or clothing like Fashionova.com in the USA that can be trusted?  Help  ?

AshleyIsadore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 66

Hey Ashley,

Great to hear you're wanting to be a quality retailer on Shopify with great service to your customers! 

Collective Fab  has a fairly decent reputation in the Ecommerce World, it does seem like they were still working out some kinks - size charts and their reply time. However, there are ways around this to find your own size charts that convert the Chinese ones used. Fashion Nova, we don't integrate directly with an app, so that would require more set up from your end.

Alternatively, Modalyst is a 5 star rated app with very edgy, youthful, hot new looks from retailers around the world including the many USA based ones - In particular, ew York and California. Their ship time varies depending on the supplier, however, this is commonly under 14 days. 

Hope this helps :) 

Xena 

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Ashely Isadore,

My name is Georgia Leyla. I'm a designer from Lisbon, Portugal.
I make everything on my own with high-quality materials and Swarovski crystals (produced and shipped from Portugal). The shipping to US takes from 24h to 48h max. by FedEx express shipping (that's the only method I use to ship) and charge 11,99$ per shipping worldwide. The package is always fully tracked and must be signed when delivered.

Take a look at my store. If you find something interesting, we can discuss it by email.

Love always,
Georgia Leyla

1 Like
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm from Mematcha, we offer organic matcha green tea which is a huge health product at the moment as it is the healthiest green tea, packed with 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea as well a list of health benefits.

We are offering ceremonial grade matcha tea in our dropshipping service as well as more products on our wholesale product list.

If you are interested please contact us at info@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website at www.mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hello

At Georgia Leyla

I am interest in your retail product for dropshipping. Can you please email at balanceimage@live.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hi there,
Joy from China.
Focusing on helping online sellers for cables&hubs, i can feel what feel most sellers can
feel about supply chain. I myself have many sources of usb hubs and usb cables, especially
type c cables&hubs.
I can provide best quality item at lowest cost to help online sellers competitive on your
market.

Contact me at 
FocusOnCableHubs@163.com

Joy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
146 0 7

Hi,

Try out our new dropshipping app where you can find more and potential suppliers from various sites. Try our app here at this link https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

All the Best,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Georgia,

I looked at your website.  Very nice clothing, hose, and swimwear.  Beautiful.  Have you considered Etsy? I don't know how much traffic you could get there, but they like handmade items which is what your products appear to me to be.  

I saw a China tailor selling her designs for over 3k there and her stuff looked as good as yours, but no crystals on her items.

Maybe we should chat and see what we can come up with.

Brenda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi Ashely, 

Just in case you decide to sell some contemporary fashion jewellery on your website, I represent the ell established brand Fashion Stories. We offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections at attractive prices with great mark ups. We have recently entered the USA market and are currently expanding our distribution network in the NY. 

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Aliexpress has USA based suppliers also, where you can experience less shipping time. Most of the products in aliexpress are of free shipping and it also has e-packet shipping, which is the fastest mode of shipping channel specially to USA which ships in less time. You can source products from aliexpress at a low-cost. You can refer to shopify app Dropshipmate to import products and can set your own price rules to set in your shopify store. This app imports Product Reviews too.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes