Uk tshirt dropshippers

CarlMortimer86
1 0 0

hey guys,

Im looking into the possibility of running a t shirt business but im based in the uk and cant seem to find anything that works in the uk in the same manner as printful or mercify.

Are there any uk merchants that could offer advice in this area or anyone that can point me in the right direction of a uk dropshipper?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Jo14
5 0 0

Hi,
We Offer Tshirt Drop-Shipping service from India with Screen Printing, DTG Printing and Embroidery.We could fulfill your monthly Order requirement for as low as USd 5 to 7/item including international Shipping. We ship to over 236 Countries Worldwide. All of your order can be Automated with simple Ordering panels. jo@99prints.in

0 Likes
Robert37
7 0 0

Hello,

Oasis Shirts is the leading wholesale UK t-Shirts dropshippers company. They provide all types of clothes for men, women and also for kids at an affordable price.

Special discounts is also available on every wholesale deals. If you are looking for T-shirts dropshipper, then I'll suggest you visit the place and fill up the many contact or enquiry form (Its Free) or mail them directly. They will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/dropshippers/

0 Likes
Inkthreadable
1 0 0

Hey Carl,

I understand this is a little bit of a delayed response, but hopefully it will become useful to yourself and other readers. I hope your t-shirt business is going well!

Inkthreadable are a UK based experienced drop shipping supplier for products such as clothing, wall art and accessories (including cases and bags!).

I'd love to have a chat with you about our service. Feel free to get in touch when you have chance!

Speak soon,
Alex

0 Likes
The_Celebrity_1
Tourist
23 0 1

hi all ,please visit website for Wholesale for Women Clothing,Dress,Tops,Plus size Clothing,Celebrity Style and many more.

we also provide Drop Shipping soon.

We are UK based and all over product is manufature in UK based Company so its Made in UK

www.thecelebrityfashion.com

we can also do custome design clothing as per our buyer requirements.

we can supply all over world.

0 Likes