Using a VA to fulfill AliExpress order

Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

I need to hire a VA to help with admin and processing orders. My question is, who does this and how do you handle VA having access to credit cards / login on aliexpress?

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @paul- 

In Shopify, only the account owner could the credit card details. Even the staff account with full access not allowed to view the billing information. It is completely secure. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Do a test... (you will need another email address to use)

In your Shopify Admin, go to:

• Settings
  • Plans and Permissions
  • Invite a User (put in your other email address to send the invite - select the permissions)
  • Check the email of the other address (if you are using the same browser that you are currently logged into Shopify, LOGOUT of Shopify first - then go back to the email invite and click the link)
  • You will now be able to login as the new user and see what your VA would have access too.

This will give you some peace of mind so you can send access to a VA.

Hope this helps.

James 

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes