VidaXL

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Guys

I am completely new to drop shipping SO HELLO :) 

I have seen to areas I want to focus on that require two different stors. That is set up and running not a problem 

I wanted to start use VidaXL with my one of my Shopify stores. I am struggling to find out how I can intergrate VidaXL into the store like you can with Oberlo when importing products from Aliexpress. 

I have noticed with VidaXl stock changes / prices change drastically. I don't know if anyone else has also noticed that quite often the drop shipper price is more expensive than what they charge to their normal customers. 

Also I know you're all most probably running your own stores so competitors would not want to give out details BUT if anyone knows of good suppliers of Sporting Equipment (Weight lifting and Fitness) and Home & Garden suppliers that would be amazing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @JacobStaff70 

Please check the below two companies

Dropshipping Garden

Homegoodsgalore

Fgmarket

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, Mit welcher Anwendung hast du es geschafft, vidaxl in deinen shopify Shop zu integrieren?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I wasn’t able to, I just have to do it manually. It means getting caught out occasionally on stock or price.

be wary of using VidaXL the quality of the products is very poor! Expect to return at least 30-40% of orders due to imperfections, low quality, damaged goods.

which also means you get a bad reputation. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi JacobStaff

Came across your post re VidaXL and had some quick questions about them.. I'm based in the UK and setting up a dropshipping furniture site at the moment. Also had an idea that I'm doing that may be of some benefit to you, depending on what you are selling..
michaeljameshazell at gmail com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Fleischi , 

We are busy with the Shopify integration.
In USA we are now in testing fase, in Europe Shopify will be avaiable end of 2020.

@JacobStaff70,
I m surprived you have so many retrurns, have you contacted your accountmanager about this?

@michaelh12345 let me send you an email.

Please send me a message if you need some more info

Regards, Florian, vidaXL

Grow your business with vidaXL dropshipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm UK based and interested in dropshipping your products. however concerned that the quality could be poor? Do you have any other dropshippers who succesfully sell your products in the UK?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Emailed you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

@Florian_vidaXL 

i'm also interested adding it to my shop.

its for netherlands and italy.

let me know when a test app is available

regards and thanks !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 90 85

@JacobStaff70 We believe we can help you. Our Sourcing services can provide you any kinds of Sporting Equipment and Home & Garden products. Try to check our site 

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes