Wanted: Wholesale Supplier Loose Gemstones, Diamonds & Fine Jewelry

Neil_Newton
1 0 1

We are an established dealer and seller of loose gems, diamonds and fine jewelry. We have been in business for many years and have just established some of our gem and diamond inventory with our shopify website.

We are looking for some additional vendors who will supply in volume as well as fill individual drop-ship orders.

if you are a supplier/vendor or would like to partner with us, please contact us. Established vendor references, Tax ID, and bank references can be provided by request. 

Hope to hear from you.

Neil

gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @Neil_Newton! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket. 

It's been a really long time since you posted this, around 5 years, so I do hope you were able to find suppliers for your store. Regardless, I'd still like to make a recommendation and also mark this as new so others can give their suggestions. That being said, have you had the chance to use Spocket? We have a lot of US-based and EU-based suppliers that can provide you with the items you're looking for. I did a quick search for you but you can also explore them yourself by simply signing up for free on Spocket's official website - this gives you access to the catalog:

Gemstones

Search_-_Spocket.png

Diamond Jewelry

Search_-_Spocket.png

Other Jewelry Items

Search_-_Spocket.png

Hope you get to sign-up and check Spocket out to see if our item selections suit your preferences. You can learn more about Spocket on the website link I provided and by also joining Spocket's official Facebook group!

0 Likes

Hi @Neil_Newton 

Do you have website to check your product collections? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
AnnaBijou
Excursionist
37 0 9

Hi Neil 

After reading your post, I think this jewelry specific app (Jewelry Solution – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store) might help you connect with suppliers and retailers for you to partner up together. 

Ivy99125
2 0 0

Hello~

It has been so long since you posted the article, 5 years and more...

We're the supplier of synthetic diamonds, diamond powder and diamond paste etc..  If you need synthetic diamond, or need diamond powder or paste for gem polishing, please contact me freely.

Thanks & Regards,

Ivy

0 Likes